Business-to-business eCommerce is going to represent the largest eCommerce growth from 2020 to 2025. What measures are you taking in this regard? Who can best help you with Square integration? No worries. Find your answers in the blog post below.
B2B eCommerce Marketing &Square Integration
Business-to-business electronic commerceor B2B eCommerce is expected to be 3 times bigger as compared to B2C in 2020. Meticulous Research reports that the global eCommerce market is going to grow at a CAGR of 11.1% during 2018 – 2025, thus making up $24.265.12 billion by 2025.
With all this in mind, it’s highly important to turn to a true payment expert in your field that can help you grow your online business with ease. A reputable credit card processor can best help you with Square integration, and any other payment processing service you need.
Such growth can’t be a reality if you’re not applying the right marketing tactics. So, how can you engage more consumers? Let’s see what you should pay attention to:
- Create a blog for your niche to support your community and gain valuable SEO.
- Build high-quality backlinksor links from other pages that’ll be connecting to your site. As a result, you’ll contribute to making your web page more authoritative within your domain.
- Build the right eCommerce SEO strategy for your B2B eCommerce store and optimize your URLs.
- Determine goals for your B2B eCommerce website and track your steps.
- Allow customers to make purchases, track, and reorder without wasting time.
- Consider custom price catalogs designed for individual customers or groups.
- Don’t forget about fixed-price lists, discounts, and other offers like these.
- Offer a minimum and maximum for your product.
- Offer multi-level purchase approvals, as well as user authority levels.
- Use automatic synchronization forinventory, orders, and customers with your admin.
- Use integrated systems (e.g., 3PL, OMS, ERP, and CRM) for your business.
- And more.
In 2018, the online B2B sales in the U.S. accounted for $1 trillion, which was a 17% increase from $969 billion in 2017. By 2023, B2B eCommerce will account for $1.8 trillion.
The number of companies seeking commerce solutions to enjoy easier and more transparent transactions with big business is growing with rapid advances. So, work with the right payment professional to take your business to new heights without challenges.
Author Bio: Blair Thomas has been a music producer, bouncer, screenwriter and for over a decade has been the proud Co-Founder of eMerchantBroker, the highest-rated high-risk merchant account processor in the country that can best help you with Square integration. He has climbed in the Himalayas, survived a hurricane, and lived on a gold mine in the Yukon. He currently calls Thailand his home with a lifetime collection of his favorite books.